October 10, 2011

Mondays

October 10, 2011

Today was eventful! Woke up at six am to my little baby girl who is always on clock work. Down at seven thirty or eight and always up by six or six thirty. But as always she is sucking her thumb and giving me the biggest smile ever. She is just so precious. Jack spent the night with meme so it was not that bad of a morning. Got our clothes and things ready. I dropped Adelynn off at my mom's, let Kava out (Lola's dog) and made sure everything was clean. It was a bit messy from my sister's card playing night but everything was still in ok condition. Went to my step II class at Mountainside fitness gym. I just love step classes if I was brave and smart enough I would seriously teach a class. Maybe one day. Then I went to my parents to my annoying brother William who seriously drives me crazy I could totally disown him as my brother. Also, I came to find out that Jack and my mom where up all night long because he has a cold and had a high fever temperature which we don't know what it was because we don't own a thermometer. Thank goodness for my mom and her williness to take on my sick children. I really don't do well with sick kids especially when it takes away from my sleep. I am being very selfish right now and not being a very good nurturing mother. I guess we will see what I am like in a year if I have improved from this habit. I just feel like sometimes I just get used to my mom to just bail me out with kids that I don't take enough responsibility myself. This is why I think Jefferson and I should move away like to another state but unfortunately that can't happy since I am starting dental hygiene school in Nov 2011. Played with my kids for an hour and a half and then went to volleyball at the Red Mountain Multigenerational center. Today's volleyball was super fun and there where tons of new commers. Then came home and got ready for work. I took Ammon with me because he needed some work to be done on him. Spent four hours at work not doing a whole of things. Then we came home and I finished the laundry at Lola's and went and picked up my kids from my mom and brought them home. Then we played in the computer room at Norma and Jeff's, Jack played gardenscapes and Addy jumped on my back and played with the red ball. Then off to bed they went except for Jack had a meltdown as usual but its typical. Budgeting tonight and grocery shopping for neccesaties. I really hate budgeting but it must be done in order for us to find a cheap place to live and for me to finally get out of my in laws home. grateful for their generosity but I would hope never to do this again and to be very successful and to be able to be on my own two feet. Too much drama living here. That's all that happened to us today!

No comments: