March 17, 2012

Life at this Point

March 17, 2012

Its been quite some time since I lasted posted. Life has been super busy and crazy in the schneider home. I got into the carrington college hygiene program and I have now finished my first semester. Now only four more semesters to go. These past 5 months have been so exhausting and have completely drained me. I know that I have gained about 10 pounds because of the lack of motivation to go the gym because they have no fun classes and the fact that after going to school in the morning and then working in the afternoon or night I am completely exhausted. I must say that I have no patience for my kids and I am very insensitive to them. Crying children drive me absolutely crazy. I am sooooo glad to know that I will not be having anymore children because if I had a third I would go insane and just be super miserable. However on a happy note, I do LOVE my children very much. Jack has gotten so big and is so handsome. I still can't believe that he is still my super cute little toe head. Although I am very concerned about him socially and academically. He doesn't not pronounce words very well and can't complete any sentences only when roll playing dora or thomas or any other tv show that he is into. Also, he is biting his nails like crazy, still drinking milk but only at my mom because she always gives him what he wants and he picks his nose and eats it which is soooooo disgusting. I even bougth the nail polish you put on when children have these bad habits but in the process he had non stop vomitting. so i didn't put anymore. I feel like something is wrong with him and that he is not quite there. Adelynn on the other hand is just super beautiful and we just love her to pieces. She is super smart and learns so fast. However, i feel like later in life she will be battling with her weight cause girlfriend has a big o booty and some thick legs. I really wish I could model her off or even get some commercials out of her cause she just has it all.

No comments: