April 22, 2012

Inspiration

April 22, 2012

Today's sacrament meeting was such an inspiration.  Being in our family ward has not made me super thrilled but today's teachers from sunday school and relief society really did an excellent job on their lessons.  I was impressed and felt spiritually feed with the words they had shared as well as the relationship of the scriptures time period with our time period.  I guess you could say that I wasn't feeling selfish or prideful in today's meeting.  Its very interesting in how to Lord works in mysterious ways and how one individual and the words they shared can really affect someone ways or lifestyle.  Also, today's message really helped me to step back and think about how I have been with my two kids.  Two things that I need to work on from here on out is trying not to yell and no more spanking and being super aggressive with my children.  LOVE is the key! I feel like if I don't show or give the love my children need and want all of the hard work that I am doing now will mean nothing in the end of this life and the after life.

No comments: